Hoenn Region Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn Region Heroes

The large island region to the southwest of Johto holds many secrets insides. Can you be a hero of Hoenn?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SITE TRANSFER.
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 pm by Namine Aoki

» Egg Promo!
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm by Chris Akira

» The forests of Petalburg (open)
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am by Kazuki Shidake

» Petalburg Contest
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm by Adelais Cara

» We're Going on a Journey! ((Kaida))
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm by Tara Chikara

» -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Namine Aoki

» The beginning((Open to two others.))
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm by Chris Fletcher

» A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm by Adelais Cara

» Tara Chikara
The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm by Tara Chikara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Chris Akira
The first milestone of adventure (open) Vote_lcapThe first milestone of adventure (open) Voting_barThe first milestone of adventure (open) Vote_rcap 
Adelais Cara
The first milestone of adventure (open) Vote_lcapThe first milestone of adventure (open) Voting_barThe first milestone of adventure (open) Vote_rcap 
Kazuki Shidake
Namine Aoki
Chris Fletcher
Kaida Chikara
Tara Chikara
Neku Shibuya
Dom1337
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am
Affiliates
free forum

Credit
Credit to Pokemon and the Hoenn Region to Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak.

Credit to the skin to sasuke5643 @ hitskin.com

The first milestone of adventure (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Happiness : 53

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1000
Pokémon:

The first milestone of adventure (open) Empty
PostSubject: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Kazuki took his first step into Rustboro city.

It definitely wasn't anything like Verdanturf city, where everything was more quiet and peaceful and full of greenery. In Rustboro, there were buildings and houses spaced out everywhere. There was much less greenery and this made him feel a little uneasy.

"Geodude, time to get back into your ball." Kazuki said and withdrew Geodude into its pokeball. "Come on Eve, let's go find a Pokemon Centre to take a break."

Eve walked closely to Kazuki, observing her new surroundings that was somewhat strange to her. Out of the corner of his eye, Kazuki noticed a huge building that was designed to have a really "rocky" feeling about it.

That must be the gym... No doubt... The sign there must then be the gym badge...

He slid his hands into his pockets again and headed for the pokemon centre, hoping to finally have a peaceful journey after the entire hooha in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Happiness : 62

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1050
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm

((Oh hey! There are a group of people heading towards Rustboro right now! Myself included Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
http://mythworld.motion-forum.net/
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Happiness : 45

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:45 pm

((Lawl actually Chris and I are headed to Petalburg XD))
Back to top Go down
http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:46 pm

((*facepalm* I'm sorry Kazuki. Just ignore me. I'm also going to Petalburg.))
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:40 am

(OOC: Haha. Its ok. I guess I'll head over to Petalburg too. Don't wanna miss out on the first ever contest of this forum.)

Kazuki stepped into the pokemon centre and took the time to take a good look around the place. It was neat, clean, white and smelled a little of anti-sceptic detergent. Eve also felt much more comfortable entering the Pokemon Centre, away from the rest of the rocky city.

She probably loves forests alot more.

Behind the counter, there was a Pokemon Nurse, Kazuki walked up to the counter and approached her.

"Hi. I'm Ka... Kazuki. Would you mind help... helping me take care of my pokemon?"
He places Geodude's pokeball on the tray and Eve lept right over the table to the Nurse's side.

"And is there any b... big event coming up recently?" He asked, he knew he could not fight the Rustboro gym leader yet. His pokemon were not strong enough yet and he could barely control his Geodude well enough. He did not want to let his first gym battle turn into an embarrassment to himself. Thus, he decided to journey a little more first, before coming back when he is stronger.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:57 am

Nurse Joy gave the boy his Pikachu back, before another boy walked into her Centre. He had two pokemon with him, a Leafeon and a Geodude.

The Pokemon Nurse smiled happily as the boy dropped his Geodude's pokeball into the metal tray beside her. She took the pokeball, placing it in the healing machine.
"What a cute Leafeon!" she giggled, stroking her as she nuzzled against the Nurse's neck.
"Nice to meet you Kazuki, I'm Nurse Joy." she smiled, smoothing down her apron before checking the Geodude's health meter.

She thought for a moment before remembering the Petalburg Contest coming up soon.
"Oh! Yes, there is! I believe there's only one space left, but you could try and enter the Petalburg City Contest? You can win an egg I think." she smiled, before picking up the pokeball and giving it to Kasuki.

"Here. Your Geodude's healthy again."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 am

"Thank you Nurse Joy." Kazuki replied as he took back his pokeball.

Hmm... Petalburg city eh? And a pokemon egg as a prize? Wow. That sounds interesting.

"I guess then we'll be heading to Petalburg city now then." Kazuki said aloud as he stroked Eve. He then gave a little nod of respect and thanks to Nurse Joy before turning around and stepping out once again into the sunlight.

Gah... I hate it when the sun is so bright.

Taking out his trusty compass and a simple map, he headed to the path leaving Rustboro city southwards.

"Well Eve, we've gotta get to Petalburg quick. Else we would miss the competition!" Kazuki told Eve and they both brisked on towards Petalburg city.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first milestone of adventure (open)   The first milestone of adventure (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first milestone of adventure (open)
Page 1 of 1