Hoenn Region Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn Region Heroes

The large island region to the southwest of Johto holds many secrets insides. Can you be a hero of Hoenn?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SITE TRANSFER.
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 pm by Namine Aoki

» Egg Promo!
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm by Chris Akira

» The forests of Petalburg (open)
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am by Kazuki Shidake

» Petalburg Contest
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm by Adelais Cara

» We're Going on a Journey! ((Kaida))
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm by Tara Chikara

» -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Namine Aoki

» The beginning((Open to two others.))
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm by Chris Fletcher

» A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm by Adelais Cara

» Tara Chikara
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm by Tara Chikara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Chris Akira
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Vote_lcap-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Voting_bar-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Vote_rcap 
Adelais Cara
-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Vote_lcap-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Voting_bar-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Vote_rcap 
Kazuki Shidake
Namine Aoki
Chris Fletcher
Kaida Chikara
Tara Chikara
Neku Shibuya
Dom1337
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am
Affiliates
free forum

Credit
Credit to Pokemon and the Hoenn Region to Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak.

Credit to the skin to sasuke5643 @ hitskin.com

-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaida Chikara

Happiness : 10

-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Empty
PostSubject: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Hullo all! I be Kiada Chikara. (pst! it mean Little Dragon Strength! XD) Though, you may already know me by a different name, Jeni.

Yesh, even though I know NOTHING about Pokemon, Laura convinced me to join XD So yea...tis about it XD
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Happiness : 45

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1000
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Buahahaha Cause I'm epic like that :3 I'll start a thread with our charries in a little bit~
Back to top Go down
http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Kaida Chikara

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

awesome. You can have your soul back now. -gives soul-
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Happiness : 176

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Welcome to the site~
AND, pokemon is easy to get. No worries.
Back to top Go down
https://hoennheroes.forumotion.net
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Happiness : 53

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:38 am

Haha. Welcome. If you ever need help about pokemon, feel free to ask anyone here I guess.
And for more detailed information, you can always try visiting:

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/index.php
or
http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Now... Can I have my soul back? =O Haha.
Back to top Go down
Kaida Chikara

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Yea, -gives soul- Hope your soul enjoyed the tea. XD
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 am

Why hasn't Tara Chikara been accepted yet? =[
Back to top Go down
Kaida Chikara

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 pm

What?! No! There MUST be a Tara! Without a Tara, there would be no Kaida!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Happiness : 176

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

She has o.o' Hasn't she?
*checks*
Back to top Go down
https://hoennheroes.forumotion.net
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Well her name's not all colourfulls =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^   -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoenn Region Heroes :: Welcome to HRH :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to: