Hoenn Region Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn Region Heroes

The large island region to the southwest of Johto holds many secrets insides. Can you be a hero of Hoenn?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SITE TRANSFER.
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 pm by Namine Aoki

» Egg Promo!
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm by Chris Akira

» The forests of Petalburg (open)
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am by Kazuki Shidake

» Petalburg Contest
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm by Adelais Cara

» We're Going on a Journey! ((Kaida))
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm by Tara Chikara

» -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Namine Aoki

» The beginning((Open to two others.))
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm by Chris Fletcher

» A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm by Adelais Cara

» Tara Chikara
The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm by Tara Chikara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Chris Akira
The First Step ((Open)) Vote_lcapThe First Step ((Open)) Voting_barThe First Step ((Open)) Vote_rcap 
Adelais Cara
The First Step ((Open)) Vote_lcapThe First Step ((Open)) Voting_barThe First Step ((Open)) Vote_rcap 
Kazuki Shidake
Namine Aoki
Chris Fletcher
Kaida Chikara
Tara Chikara
Neku Shibuya
Dom1337
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am
Affiliates
free forum

Credit
Credit to Pokemon and the Hoenn Region to Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak.

Credit to the skin to sasuke5643 @ hitskin.com

The First Step ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Happiness : 62

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1050
Pokémon:

The First Step ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Adelais Cara sat at the table, Steve; her Mudkip; on her knee.
She had always known the day was coming...but it still made her sad. She loved her little house in Dewford and she loved living with her father.

"I...I gotta go...huh?" she asked, patting Steve on the head, he seemed sad too. I mean...sure I wanna get all the gym badges, catch new pokemon...but...on my own? I mean sure there's Steve....but... she thought, looking down.

"Yes Ada," her father smiled kindly. "But don't worry! You can visit at any time you want," he smiled. "Not to mention you might meet your brother along the way," he teases, knowing how much she'd hate to battle him. Though she was thirteen; she did know the rule. Whenever you make eye contact with another Trainer, you must battle them.

"You have Steve, and a PokeGear and a Pokewatch. You can call me anytime you want, use the PC's in a Poke Center and when you get the HM Fly, come here in person," he said, smiling. He seemed determined to get her to go out to see the world, no matter how young people thought she was.

"Okay," she grinned, standing up and hugging her Dad tightly. He hugged her back whispering to her and making her promise to look after herself. He told Steve to look after me too.

They promised they would and walked out, both with tears in their eyes, the Mudkip in Ada's arms.
They missed Adelais's father say, "When they come back, they'll both have changed."

---------------------

After walking out of her house, she texted her father saying that he'd be lonely without her, but apparently he was counting on her to catch him a Pokemon and bring it back to him.

So that was her task of the day.

She ran towards Granite Cave, not really looking where she was going and she ran into someone.
"I'm so sorry!" she screeched, scooping up Steve and hoping if the person was a trainer, they'd be around her level.
Back to top Go down
http://mythworld.motion-forum.net/
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Happiness : 176

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1000
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:44 pm

This was a human, who glared at you rather angrily upon seeing you bumping into him. He wore a brown training outfit and had glossy green hair. He gave a confident toss of his hair and then dug his green eyes towards you. "Listen, missy, I dont take you riff-raffers bumping into my expensive outfit.

He pointed at the Mudkip in her arms. "I mean, seriously, you are starting a journey with that thing? My Wingull will destroy it," he gave a tiny grin and then gasped.

"I challenge you to a battle!";
Back to top Go down
https://hoennheroes.forumotion.net
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Adelais set Steve down and crossed her arms,
"Well excuse me!" she said, looking the trainer up and down with annoyance. " I said I was sorry! What more do you want?" she yelled, "For your information, I am not "riff-raff" " she made the quotations with her fingers, "I am starting a journey with my Mudkip, and he could beat your stupid Wingull any day!" she shouted, not realizing what she'd said until the words tumbled out of her mouth.

"I accept that challenge!" she said, forgetting how Steve had never actually been in a Trainer vs Trainer battle before.

Stupid man....stupid green hair.... she thought to herself angrily, wondering if she should have made a move yet. She decided it was her turn and shouted,

"Steve! Tackle, go!" pointing her finger at the man.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:33 pm

"Oh boo you brunette, how dare you yell at me!" the guy yelled and then spun around, giving you a grin. He didn't look much older then sixteen years of age, and he was rich and could afford almost everything.

"I mean, your stupid Mudkip cant even prepared to my freshly bred Wingull!" He gave a small grin while he watched your Mudkip quickly dash across the floor and lung forward and into the air towards the Winguill.

"Counter with Aerial Ace!" Wingull was surrounded by a white aura as it spun quickly forward towards Mudkip, and both pokemon collided with each other and were thrown back in the process.

"Hmph, Water Gun!" Wingull let a thin beam of water towards Mudkip be aimed.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:26 pm

((Giving her a grin Chris XD))

Adelais Cara crossed her eyebrows (( >Smile like that )) and grinned, "I'll yell all I want, booger brain!" she yelled, just to annoy him frankly. He was grinning right back at her, but somehow it was a crueler one, while Ada's was just competitive and playful. He was obviously older than her, therefore likely to have much more experience in battling...then again, he looked rich and could have been spoilt all his life without lifting a finger....

"Freshly bred huh?" she muttered to herself, before a small smile settled on her lips. "Newborn, right? Well I've had my Mudkip for a while now! He'll smash you!" she laughed.

After the two pokemon were both thrown backwards, Ada started to doubt if she could win. After all, this was her first battle.
"Don't give up!" she shouted at Steve, before noticing a jet of water shooting towards him, "Tail Whip, go!" she yelled, and Mudkip jumped up before smashing the jet of water with his tail.

"Now Tackle again!" she said, fists clenched.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 pm

(XD)

"Oh boy..." the rich boy declared, looking over his expensive Pokedex device and then scanning your pokemon with it, giving a curt roll of his eyes as he took a step forward and watched his Mudkip get tackled to the ground, and Mudkip standing there in all of its glory.

"Tch. That stupid Mudkip of yours? Twister!" Wingull spun around, opening its beak as it shot out a gust of wind that spiraled around rapidly before slamming into Mudkip, throwing the pokemon back with the same force as the Tackle attack, albeit a little stronger then the Tackle attack.

"What are you going to do? Tackle me again!?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 pm

((God-modder XD))

Adelais grinned as Wingull was knocked to the ground.
"What you gonna do now, huh?" she taunted stupidly, ever confident in her Mudkip's mediocre abilities. He only knew two moves, for Christ sake!

Suddenly, Steve was blown backwards with a strong wind, and Adelais resisted the urge to run out and cradle him in her arms.

As the boy teased her in return, she grumbled in frustration before an idea hit her.
"Go Steve! Combine Tail Whip and Tackle! NOW!" she yelled, remembering a move her brother had taught her before. The idea was, Mudkip's tail would glow and the force of a Tackle would go into it as he whipped it down. Hopefully it would work...
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:10 pm

((Well, the mods are in control of the outcomes of moves and other things.))

"Holy.... what is that?" The boy openly questioned as his Wingull flew lower towards Mudkip, waiting for the attack, and the tail whipped straight into the Wingull's face and the force was enough to take it by the head and then slam it into the ground with a hard thud. Wingull slammed into the dirt floor, crushing its beak and injuring its wing.

"Wingull! Get up!" Wingull struggled and then flew up a couple of inches, before it crashed to the ground and laid injured, and fainted. The boy sucked his teeth and returned the pokemon with great precaution.

"... you cheated," he mumbled and walked off. He also dropped 150 pokedollars in his defeat.

Mudkip is now level 6.
Mudkip learned Mud-Slap
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 pm

((Okay then Smile Yay! Awesome Very Happy ))

Adelais jumped up, punching the air, "Yeah! We did it Steve!" she laughed, picking him up and praising him to no end.
"All about love, huh lil dude?" she grinned, stroking him and laughing. Her first battle and it was a victory. To her, that made her future promising.

She rushed to get up the money (she'd need it) and was surprised when she noticed a change in Mudkip. He seemed to have levelled up, and learnt a new move.

"Oh no way!" she smiled, happier than she had been as she walked towards the city she needed to go; Petalburg, with a smile on her face and not a care in the world, all traces of sadness vanished.

OOC
THREAD OVER!
Thanks Chris Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Step ((Open))   The First Step ((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Step ((Open))
Page 1 of 1