Hoenn Region Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn Region Heroes

The large island region to the southwest of Johto holds many secrets insides. Can you be a hero of Hoenn?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SITE TRANSFER.
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 pm by Namine Aoki

» Egg Promo!
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm by Chris Akira

» The forests of Petalburg (open)
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am by Kazuki Shidake

» Petalburg Contest
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm by Adelais Cara

» We're Going on a Journey! ((Kaida))
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm by Tara Chikara

» -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Namine Aoki

» The beginning((Open to two others.))
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm by Chris Fletcher

» A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm by Adelais Cara

» Tara Chikara
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm by Tara Chikara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Chris Akira
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Vote_lcapA Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Voting_barA Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Vote_rcap 
Adelais Cara
A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Vote_lcapA Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Voting_barA Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Vote_rcap 
Kazuki Shidake
Namine Aoki
Chris Fletcher
Kaida Chikara
Tara Chikara
Neku Shibuya
Dom1337
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am
Affiliates
free forum

Credit
Credit to Pokemon and the Hoenn Region to Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak.

Credit to the skin to sasuke5643 @ hitskin.com

A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Happiness : 176

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1000
Pokémon:

A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Empty
PostSubject: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"Oh boy, Vee! Cant you wait? I mean, there are so many possibilities ahead of us I cant wait!" exclaimed a gentle eyed blue eyed and blue haired boy, smiling as he took a step forward. He had finally made it to Rustboro on his mother's Altaria to begin his journey. He stayed at the Pokemon Center over the night, and now, he was going to do some training to challenge the pokemon gym and Roxanne, before continuing onwards. But, he wanted to have some members of his team first before battling, which is where he was now.

Vee announced a freshly groomed Eevee calmly adjusting itself on Chris' blue locks, and Chris smiled at his pokemon's actions, adjusting the tie on his shirt. His gear was a little different, but he liked it. Short sleeved dress shirt, light blue tie, khaki pants and then some sneakers.

"Now, lets try to level up and look for some pokemon!"
Back to top Go down
https://hoennheroes.forumotion.net
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Happiness : 45

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 pm

It was time. . . . .

"Come on you guys time to wake up!" Namine said to her Poochyena, which was laying on her legs, and her Whismur, who was laying beside her. It was finally time for them to head out into the real world, hopefully they would stay out there for awhile longer than last time. They just needed more training and then when they would return they would take on Roxanne, the gym leader of Rustboro.

When they were all awake, Namine got up and got dressed. She grabbed her bag, which was equipped with everything she would need, including 1000 pokemoney and a few sweet treats. Once she was ready, she ushered her two pokemon out the door and down the stairs where her mother was making eggs for Namine and had out two bowls of pokefood for Whismur and Poochyena. Her mother's eyes were red, it was obvious she had been crying. As she had said when her daughter had first left, 'I'm not sure if I'm ready to lose you just yet'. Of course Namine followed up with how she would come home and visit every now and then and not to worry. None of it really seemed to stick though.

"Thanks mom," she said as she scarfed down the eggs. "We're just going to head over to the Pokemon Center to make sure these guys are all ready for the trip." The only response she received was a nod. Once Namine finished her eggs and went to put her dish in the sink, her mom wrapped her arms around her and release quickly. She didn't say a word.

Leaving the Pokemon Center, they found everything was in check. They were both in great condition to be traveling. While looking through her bag to just double check and make sure she had everything, she accidentally ran into someone. It was a boy maybe a year older than her. The impact had nearly caused her to loose her grip on Whismur, who she was holding onto with one arm.

"Oh my gawsh! I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" Then she spotted his pokemon, an Eevee. "Oh, you're a trainer too? Awesome! I'm Namine." She became distracted by the boy. She had meant to just head out, but he didn't look like he was from around Rustboro so maybe he was starting to travel just like she was! All the while, Poochyena was looking up at the Eevee on the boy's head with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:22 pm

The blue haired boy calmly took a glance at his surroundings. He didn't know if he should head towards the beach and train there with Eevee, or go around somewhere else and then train around here while preparing for the gym battle that was Rustboro and Roxanne. She was his former teacher and he knew her pokemon: Geodude and Nosepass. They were tough, and were rather lethal. He had been a pretty decent trainer at school, relying heavily on startegy did him wonders. But he never came close to beating Roxanne. Maybe it'll be different this year?

His thoughts were stopped as he felt somebody bump into him. He stumbled backwards a bit but threw his hands out to grab the nearest thing, in his case a passing by man, and pulled himself up. The man glared at him but scrambled off with a suitcase towards the Devon Corporation. He brushed off his shirt and frowned; it had gotten dirty. Then, that's when he noticed the girl. "Oh, it's alright I was just, daydreaming in the middle of the street," he looked up at the clouds passing by.

"Oh yes, I'm a trainer too, the name is Chris!" he introduced with a smile, Eevee giving a curt cry of its own and then leaping gracefully from Chris' head and next to Poochyena, sniffing the dog-like pokemon.

"So, are you headed for the Rustboro Gym for the gym challenge?" he finally asked, figuring it was a way to start conversation.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Namine nodded when the boy said he was okay. She didn't want to get into any trouble on her way out of town. Trouble would just mean she would have to stick around for longer and that was the opposite of what she wanted to do.

"Well it's nice to meet you Chris!" Namine smiled as she stuck her head back. When the Eevee jumped from the boys head, it caught her eye momentarily. Poochyena and the Eevee were sniffing each other when suddenly Whismur began to struggle, wanting out of her grip to join in on the fun. She set down Whismur and popped back up quickly, her hand still out to shake.

Namine couldn't help but laugh a little. "Don't I wish! It would mean I wouldn't have to come back here for awhile, but no. I'm actually headed to Petalburg City to train up some more. I've tried training my Poochyena around here, he just isn't strong enough just yet. He will be though," she said with a smile. "Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention that I grew up here. This is the first, well second, actual chance I'm getting to get away from here!" Feeling like she was rambling, Namine stopped talking about herself.

"Well what about you? Are you here to challenge Roxanne?" Her head tilted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 am

Chris' eyes almost blew out of his sockets when he realized that she was in ownership of both Whismur AND Poochyena. He was already surprised at the girl, who had been ahead of him. He hadn't even had a real wild pokemon battle yet, so he assumed that this girl must have been a really good trainer if she could possibly handle all of this, plus, the pokemon seemed in decent condition. "Nice to meet you as well," he knelt down by his Eevee and examined her Poochyena and Whismur before going back to his feet.

"Oh, that'll be nice! I heard they have a gym there.... but it's for later trainers I believe. I'm going to be ready for the first pokemon gym!" he suggested, giving a smile while Eevee patted its paw against Whismur, and he smiled and even gave a faint blush when Eevee did this.

"Oh, really? I lived here in Rustboro for a little bit, but I moved to Pacifidlog. I even attended the academy, but I just came back to start my journey." He bit his lip in thought.

"Do you mind if I tag along with you to Petalburg? There are some pokemon in the Petalburg Woods that I wanted, which is the way to Petalburg, and uh, I wanted to train as well..."
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 am

Namine couldn't help but give an akward kind of smile to the boy when he bent down to examine her pokemon. He seemed to be amazed that she could handle them both, when in reality she hadn't truly battled with either of them yet. Even Whismur had only just approached her, she hadn't battled him as a wild pokemon. She was a bit embaressed about it because most people would think she could at least catch her own pokemon out in the wild, but she didn't exactly know how. She didn't have the experience yet.

"Oh yes! Norman. He's got a Slakoth and two- two. . . . . oh what was it. The evolved form of Slakoth- Slaking!"
She suddenly remembered the name. Her father had told her that Slakoth was quite the lazy pokemon, but when the right trainer could get to them they were strong pokemon. When she was to challenge him she would make sure to watch out and be extra careful.

Namine jumped when Whismur gave out a screech, more of joy than fear, but it still frightened her. It seemed that Eevee had placed a paw on Whismur. A blush of embaressment rose on Chris' cheeks when this happened, but she only shrugged thinking she would have to get used to it. Eventually she would be able to calm it down a little and make it stop screaming every time something happened. . . . right? She could only hope that that would be the case.

Nodding when Chris spoke, Namine listened to what he had to say. Wow, Pacifidlog. That's pretty far away. . . . she thought to herself as she looked down at the three pokemon. They all seemed to just be chatting among themselves waiting for their trainers to be finished with their conversation. There was a slight pause until Chris asked if he could tag along with her. Namine's head shot up to look at him. She hadn't meant to do so, but she was a bit surprised.

"Of course I wouldn't mind!" She was afraid of sounding a little too excited about it. She had been a little afraid of going off alone. Thoughts of not making it to a Pokemon Center and having to camp in the woods only to be stolen away in the night scared her. She knew that this probably wasn't very likely, but it didn't matter they were still there. "One condition though!" she winked at him, "You have to battle me when we get there!"
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Chris let a smile strike across his face when she agreed to traveling with him. He wasn't going to let most people know, but he was a bit afraid of traveling Hoenn alone, the most he did was camp out at the food of Petalburg Woods when he was younger. And, that was with his parents and a bunch of pokemon. There was always times where he wouldn't make it to the Pokemon Center with warm beds and heaters and air conditioning, so he'd have to rough it. "Awesome!" he agreed, giving a fist pump.

"Oh, a pokemon battle?" He had considered becoming a Pokemon coordinator after first watching a contest, but he figured with his Eevee he could conquer the gyms. With either an Umbreon or an Espeon, but he was going to see how this played out first, whichever Eevee evolved into, he was going to let him evolve either way. "Then you are on! Hopefully through the woods we can get some training done," he dug around in his pack. It was decently sized on his back, but it could fit useful things. Like a tent, a small pillow, a blanket, folded clothes, potions and then finally, a guidebook of Hoenn.

That stuff alone took up a bunch of it. He pulled out his guidebook and flipped through the pages. "I see, I think we could be good in the Petalburg Woods for a day, if we hustle, we can get to Petalburg by tonight!" he cheered happily, letting Eevee climb up his body and onto his blue hair.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 pm

"Awesome!" Namine's head tilted to the side again as she grinned. She was excited now. She had just made a two new friends as she was headed out of town. Ontop of that she would have someone who wasn't higher up on the skill level to battle when she got there. Things were starting to fit into place like a puzzle. Hopefully things would stay this way for awhile. She didn't need her mom to go and die on her too. She liked the idea of coming home to /someone/ when she came back to Rustboro.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Namine said enthusiastically as she started to run to the edge of town and towards the Petalburg Woods. Who knew what they would find there? There were probably a whole bunch of cool pokemon for them to catch. Just the thought of even more pokemon got her giddy! She couldn't help but ask herself if she would be able to actually catch a pokemon by herself. Ontop of that she wondered if she would actually be a decent partner against Chris. Either way she could wait and see. Their battle wouldn't be until the next day, once their pokemon were both fully rested and when they too were fully rested.

((Uhhmm so now what? Do you want to make a new thread or just keep going with this one? :3))
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 pm

(I'll make a new thread in Petalburg Woods?)
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

((Kay sounds good by me~))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!   A Christening Light! The Journey Begins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Christening Light! The Journey Begins!
Page 1 of 1