Hoenn Region Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn Region Heroes

The large island region to the southwest of Johto holds many secrets insides. Can you be a hero of Hoenn?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SITE TRANSFER.
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 pm by Namine Aoki

» Egg Promo!
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm by Chris Akira

» The forests of Petalburg (open)
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am by Kazuki Shidake

» Petalburg Contest
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm by Adelais Cara

» We're Going on a Journey! ((Kaida))
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm by Tara Chikara

» -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Namine Aoki

» The beginning((Open to two others.))
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm by Chris Fletcher

» A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm by Adelais Cara

» Tara Chikara
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm by Tara Chikara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Chris Akira
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Vote_lcapA Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Voting_barA Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Vote_rcap 
Adelais Cara
A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Vote_lcapA Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Voting_barA Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Vote_rcap 
Kazuki Shidake
Namine Aoki
Chris Fletcher
Kaida Chikara
Tara Chikara
Neku Shibuya
Dom1337
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am
Affiliates
free forum

Credit
Credit to Pokemon and the Hoenn Region to Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak.

Credit to the skin to sasuke5643 @ hitskin.com

A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Happiness : 176

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1000
Pokémon:

A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Empty
PostSubject: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Chris adjusted the backpack on his back while he took a calm step forward after making a quick stop in the pokemon center. He picked up a gronola bar and put it towards his lips, taking a calm bite from the great tasting gronola bar. He decided to snack up while he can, as he didn't want to attract rabid wild pokemon with crumbs, and tussled around the hair that got in his eyes, and Eevee readjusted himself on Chris' head.

"So, whats your favorite pokemon?" Chris managed to ask while they entered the forest, and he rested his hand on the trunk of the tree for a quick breather as Eevee tussled its paws in his hair and he gave a small smile to Namine, again.

Back to top Go down
https://hoennheroes.forumotion.net
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Happiness : 45

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"Poochyena," Namine said with a confident nod as the two entered the Petalburg Woods. Whismur was tucked away in it's pokeball. She knew that he wouldn't have been able to keep up and he was a bit heavy to be frank. It was just easier to carry him around in his pokeball. Poochyena could keep up with their pace and he prefered to walk around. If she could, she would always keep her pokemon out of their pokeballs, but it wasn't possible. She felt almost as if she was caging them in, but they didn't seem to mind.

"What about you?" Namine asked as they kept walking. It was fun to think that they would be in Petalburg City-hopefully- by night time. It didn't sound like much fun to start off their first night alone in the woods. Besides she didn't know that much about Chris. She already knew her mother would disaprove of teaming up with a boy to go to Petalburg City, especially one she had just met. Of course her common sense went out the window and she said yes. She was almost positive that Chris wasn't some wacko crazy axe murderer, but in the words of her mother 'You can never be too sure'.
Back to top Go down
http://thaliaspinetree.forumotions.net
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Happiness : 62

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1050
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 pm

((Quick question/s! Do you have to go through the Woods from Rustboro to Petalburg too? Second question! If so, can I join? XD))
Back to top Go down
http://mythworld.motion-forum.net/
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:13 pm

((Yeah I believe you would, especially cause you're coming from Dewford and sure XP))
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 pm

"Hmm, probably Ralts. I mean, they evolve into such a cool pokemon! Like Gallade, for example! That pokemon is so cool... I mean, I really want one. But it is going to be hard training, and possibly even harder to get my hands on a Shiny Stone..." he mumbled, looking up at the sky. But still, he pulled his back closer to his bag and then turned his head over towards Namine again. "I'm really hoping to catch one around these parts, but I'm pretty sure that they are very rare. Maybe even rare then the Surskits?"

He laughed at her and then brushed the blue hair out of his eyes. "So, what made you want to become a trainer and challenge the gyms? I mean, my father was a pretty good trainer and that motivated me. But, what about you?" he glanced at his cargo pants and white sneakers. He knew that he shouldn't had dressed so formal out for the road, but it worked for him. He dug his hand into his pocket and took out the remaining piece of gronola bar and took a quick bite, narrowing his eyes as a Tailow flew overhead.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:54 pm

"Mm yes. A Ralts would be fabulous to have," Namine said in a dream-like phase. She had always thought that they were quite cute, but Poochyena still came in first. Perhaps she would be able to catch one. Oh how amazing that would be. She could imagine herself training it and winning against battles with it. Her eyes went shiny at the thought of it. The terrible trio of Poochyena, Whismur, and Ralts. Nothing would be able to beat those three together. They would be the absolute toughest pokemon around. Shaking her head, Namine came out of her fantasy. It would be nice, but like Chris had said Ralts were pretty rare.

Namine bit her lower lip when Chris asked how she came about training pokemon and what made her want to do it. He will be proved wrong, she thought to herself as she avoided his eyes. She would make him so proud of her that he would cry tears of joy. That would be how proud she was going to make him, even if he was dead. Involintarily, she clenched her fists, but quickly calmed herself. She didn't need to get so worked up. Just because he hadn't cared about her most of her life, didn't mean he ignored his errors and still didn't care for her now. She bet that he had seen where he went wrong.

"Well my dad told me all sorts of stories when I was a little girl. He told me how amazing and strong his pokemon were. I wanted to be just like him," Namine paused for a moment. "You know if it weren't for him we wouldn't have met in Rustboro?" She said turning her head towards Chris. Her dark blue eyes looked at him with a smile. She guessed in a way her father had done something good for her afterall.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:07 am

"Really? I guess it'll be the same with my father, but I have a feeling that I would've went out on a pokemon journey whether my parents liked it or not." He gave Namine a small, gentle smile that matched with his flushed cheeks. He grabbed the tie at his shirt and then shook it a little, loosening up his shirt and allowing air to flush into his body. He looked down, his cheeks tinting a deeper red. "Oh, um, is it me or is it hot in here?" he quickly tried to change the subject, his blue hair quickly blocking his eyes for a quick second. Hoenn was an island region in a tropical area of the world.

Boy, I really wish a wild pokemon would come here soon he asked, looking down as he stepped into the grass that strayed around the Petalburg Woods. This was his first time here, well, his first time this deep into the woods. Other then that, he had only been in Rustboro and Pacifidlog for the most part. He struggled to hold onto the strap of his bag, as he reached out for a pokeball, pressing the button and making it larger. Then, he made it smaller again. He really wanted to catch at least one pokemon while he was here, and he wanted his wish to come true. His blue eyes watched in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:33 am

Namine nodded, closed her eyes, and smiled when Chris spoke. If she was to be honest she would tell him how if it wasn't for her father she wouldn't be interested in them. Well she might have when she was older, but not while she was just a young girl. For all she knew if her father hadn't been around to tell his stories she could've ended up just staying at home with her mom and going to school. It didn't seem like a very common path now though. Now it seemed everyone wanted their whole life to be surrounded by pokemon. Personally she thought it was fabulous to have everyone so involved with the creatures. It was amazing.

What Chris said next, and his expression confused her slightly. She opened her eyes and let a puzzled look take over her face. She quickly shook it off and nodded again. "It is pretty warm here," she agreed. Suddenly there was movement in the bushes off to her left. She jumped slightly at the rustling, but in excitement took out her pokedex. Out of the bushes a Shroomish popped out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shroom-Shroomish" The Pokemon said to you. It ignores the girl on your right and even looks straight past you. It focuses on your Eevee and suddenly uses absorb!
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:45 am

"Aah!" Chris squealed suddenly as the Shroomish popped out, as he was taken off guard by the pokemon suddenly jumping out. He stumbled backwards a few steps, falling to the ground and slamming his khaki pants against the dirt. He stood to his feet, with the aid of a tree and brushed off dirt from his khaki pants and then eyed the Shroomish, as a colorful beam shot from its towards Eevee, which was slowly absorbing its strength. "Uh oh... whats going on?" he questioned, not exactly sure what that stupid Shroomish was doing.

"Gah! Eevee, shake that off by attempting a tackle attack! And if you do, spin around while using tail whip!" The supposed effect he wanted was Eevee to appear as a ball, and the force it gathered from using Tail Whip and spinning to throw Shroomish back. It was a combo that he came up with himself, and he was proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:51 am

"Shroom!" The Shroomish exclaims as your Eevee comes at it. It attempts to runaway, but at the last minute gets hit by your Eevee's attack! Shroomish falls forward and struggles to get upright. When it finally does it uses stun spore on Eevee. Not waiting to see if it was effective, Shroomish used absorb again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow!" Namine exclaimed with wide eyes as she watched the Shroomish pop out of nowhere. It was probably the inappropriate thing to say at such a time, but she couldn't help it. It was the first actual battle she had seen. It was pathetic to say, but she hadn't watched a live pokemon battle before.

((Ohmigawd, failll!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

(XDD)

"Gah, do you only know one attack you stupid mushroom!" Chris yelled, pointing his finger at the Shroomish with a scowl on his face. OK. So he was a little uncoordinated when it came to pokemon. And pokemon training. He didn't even know what to do now, and bit his bottom lip and watched as Eevee's health was sapping away before his eyes.

"Quick Eevee, dart to the left, and then to the right, throw off its aim before trying to nail it with a Tackle, accelerated by a lunge!" Eevee stood on its hind legs, and braced the hit and then quickly charged up, moving its body backwards before taking a cat-like jump forward, pulling its body together as it angled a tackle attack.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 am

When Shroomish was hit. That was it. It was over for the poor little Mushroom Pokemon. All it had wanted to do was heal, but no Chris' Eevee wouldn't let it take even a little bit of energy. Now the pokemon laid there on the ground, fainted because Chris decided to attack the poor thing over help it. Now it would probably die there and get eaten by other pokemon. Cannibal pokemon.

LEVEL UP!

Eevee, Level 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow! That was amazing!" Namine said with wide eyes as she jumped so she was standing only on one leg. "Ahem, I mean uh. . . . " Oh darn, now she had done it. Now he would know she had never seen an actual pokemon battle before. She was done for. "You're pretty good?" She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:40 am

Chris quickly got his things together and held his Eevee carefully, petting the pokemon after the hard fought battle. He found himself blushing, as he had just battled in a rather eccentric fashion in front of Namine. Eevee quickly stood back and then took a quick leap, letting itself remain calm in the tangled blue hair that Chris had. "Th....thank you very much. I... it was nothing really. I bet that it was a very low leveled Shroomish." He quickly tried to put the fact that he had battled pretty well down. '

"Uh, maybe you'll get one soon!" he chirped, giving her a glance.

=============

Tailow! a small bird-like pokemon chirped, as it opened its wings and gave a majestic fly through the air. It had blue feathers, with a red and white underbody and quickly it aimed itself for Poochyena, its beak glowing as it pecked rapidly at the canine-like pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Namine smiled when Chris was trying to be modest. She rolled her eyes when he said it was probably low leveled. Either way it was still pretty amazing. Mentally she did a sweat wipe. At least he didn't think that it was her first battle she had ever seen live. Then again perhaps he hadn't seen a real battle before either. It was doubtful, but possible. He seemed to be really into pokemon and because of his own desire. She desired to be the best of the best, but she was started because of her father.

"Haha maybe. Who knows what goes on about here!" Namine said with a shrug. Just as she had done so, her Poochyena howled out in pain. In a panic, Namine looked down at her sweet pokemon. She saw some stupid Taillow pecking it's face off! Angry she jumped back, almost into Chris, and got ready to fight back.

"Poochyena! Get away from it then use tackle! Quick!" She shouted with concern. Her baby was hurting! That Taillow was going to pay! It didn't matter just how cute it was, it was going to lay there fainted in the middle of the woods!
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Chris nearly squealed as he took a step back, trying to prevent Namine from slamming into him as he was a little busy stroking Eevee's fur and making sure that it was clean. He pouted his lip a little, as he had wanted a Tailow, but it was Namine's battle anyway, so he was going to let her have it. Eevee beamed up at him with its eyes before focusing more on the battle going on, and Chris bit his bottom lip and watched Poochyena jump into action.

-----------

Poochyena charged forward, its head slamming into Tailow and knocking it off course a little, but this didn't stop the Poochyena, who pushed off of its hind legs and lunged forward, throwing its entire body at the bird and pinning it down, dealing a whole bunch of hurt towards the tiny pokemon. Tailow! it called out, struggling from under Poochyena.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:04 pm

((So can I join? Very Happy Ignore my post if you want!))

Ada laughed out loud, running through the forest, what was left of her winnings jangling in her bag.
"Come on Steve! Your so slow!" she laughed, wondering if he'd ever learn Agility. Her Mudkip lagged behind slightly as he struggled to catch up with his owner.

Addy looked back as she ran, not expecting to meet anyone in the dark, quiet forest.
But of course, what did she do? Run into someone or something. Again.

"Oh for the love of..." she muttered, hoping it wasn't the same trainer she'd bumped into before.
"Hey, I'm really sorry! Can I make it up to you!?" she asked, picking up Steve and looking at the Trainer she bumped into ((anyone)).

There were two trainers there and she sighed with relief. She didn't have a second pokemon, which meant she didn't have to battle both of them... at least not at the same time.

They seemed to be battling a couple of wild pokemon themselves though, and Adelais wondered if she should have helped or something. She could have just made someone lose...
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:44 pm

After Poochyena had Taillow on the ground, Namine almost called out when she saw it was hurt. She nearly called out, but kept herself quiet, but only for a moment. Even though she had said she would let the pokemon faint in the woods, she couldn't do that. Quickly she dug through her bag, looking for a pokeball. When she found one she let it grow to full size. She wasn't sure just what to do with it, or how she was to go about catching the pokemon, but she would try her hardest. She threw the pokeball and hoped that the Taillow would just go in. Things probably weren't that easy. Poochyena backed off when he saw the pokeball beneath his feet and not a Taillow.

Suddenly there was another girl there, Namine would acknowledge her after her battle.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Adelais just stood there in shock. She knew that the trainer had seen her, but she was obviously too busy to talk at the moment.

"Do you want help?!" she asked, panicking and probably annoying the trainer opposite her. "My Mudkip has full health and is Level Six?" she tried.

"What will we do with ourselves bud?" she whispered to Steve, nuzzling her face against him. "Mud-mud!" he said in return, and she sighed. I could always just watch and learn I guess, she thought walking to the edge of the battle and watching how the girl was catching a pokemon...or trying to anyway.

"Uh, I'll step in if Poochyena faints," she muttered, more to herself than to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Taillow
Keen Eye
Level 6
Peck, Growl, Focus Energy

The pokeball shook slightly from the left to the right, and started to give a little struggle. Taillow nearly popped out before the pokeball stopped short and then gave a satisfying click, allowing the pokemon to be caught.

========================
"Oh my... nice captured!" he nearly squealed - but he then realized that there were several other pokemon in the woods that he could want. He flipped through his guidebook and then frowned at it for a second before looking at the Petalburg Woods part, which came with a map. But, he wasn't going to use that too much. There was so much information about it here.

Chris then noticed the other girl, giving her a small smile. "H-hi, I'm Chris Akira! And this is my partner, Eevee." He brushed his hand along the back of his pokemon, who purred in reply. He smiled at the pokemon, giving it a curt hug before looking over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Adelais gasped as the Taillow was caught.
"Awesome! Great capture!" she squeaked out, clapping her hands and running back up to the two trainers. "That was the first capture I've ever seen!" she squealed.

"Hey there! I'm Adelais Cara," she smiled. "Nice to finally meet a "nice" trainer!" she laughed before picking up Steve again. "This is my partner, Steve. He's a Mudkip obviously," she smiled, cuddling it before setting it down to meet the other pokemon.

"So, may I ask where you're heading?" she wondered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

"Yes!" Namine called out as she pumped her fist in the air. Her first actually caught pokemon! Having Whismur literally jump into her arms didn't exactly count. She agreed that it was a really good catch though. She was excited to have the new addition to her team. Wow! Three pokemon already! I'm epic~ She thought to herself with a smile as she ran to pick up the pokeball. While picking up the pokeball she patted her Poochyena on the head and motioned for the little guy to follow her over. They could greet the new trainer, the one who thought that Poochyena would end up fainting.

Not being able to help herself, Namine walked over, being sure to keep her body high up. Her nose was almost in the air like a snooty little girl. She restrained herself so she wouldn't go quite that far. She had a bit of a right to act so though, she had just proved her dad that she /could/ catch a pokemon. He was wrong and she was right. Of course neither of the other two there would know that, so she tried to hide her basking in her glory.

"Thanks you guys!" Namine said quickly before turning to the girl, "Nice to meet you, but did you honestly think my epic little Poochyena would fail? Besides I've got my back up. Either way, my name's Namine Aoki. As of now I've got a Poochyena, Whismur, and Taillow!" She said with a smile.

"We're headed towards Petalburg to do some training. Oh, you don't mind do you?" Namine asked as she held up her pokedex to the Mudkip. It had been one of the starter pokemon choices, but she didn't get its info.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Seeing Namine hold up her pokedex towards Mudkip, he gulped and then held his up as well, mimicking her action to get to know the Mudkip. The voice action that he had set it to, which spoke in a proper tone, in a similar fashion to how a butler will speak.

Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokémon. Mudkip uses the sensitive radar receptors on its headfin to determine what's going on around it. In a pinch, it can remish enough power to crush rocks.

"Oh, I like it. You know, a Mudkip was actually going to be my starter before my mom gave me this Eevee instead. I always thought that they were so cool!" he knelt down by the pokemon and gave it a quick and warm stroke, jerking his hand back from its slimy body. Although it felt really nice, he didn't want to smother the girl's pokemon. He looked around and then something beeped on his Pokenav. He touched it and then smiled.

"Hey, there's a pokemon contest in Petalburg! We might as well enter that too, maybe?" he suggested, smiling at his peers.

(OOC: Encounter anybody?)
Back to top Go down
Adelais Cara

Adelais Cara

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

((Sure! Sorry it took me long to post.))

"Oh uh...sure," she grinned, setting Mudkip down. He seemed happy to be getting all the attention for once. Steve seemed to be smiling as he looked up, backwards and forwards between Namine and Chris.
"Oh! God Dammit!" she said, stomping her foot. "I forgot to get that Wingull's info!" she sighed, before holding out her PokeDex.
"Hope you don't mind," she smiled at the two trainers, going around each of their Pokemon in their turns.
"Hm... Whismur's a new one for me," she muttered to herself, looking at the weird purple Pokemon.
"Oh hey! I nearly got a Poochyena," she laughed before turning to Chris. "Yeah I didn't really get a choice either... but I wouldn't change Steve for the world!" she smiled, patting him lovingly on the head.

"Ooh could I tag along with you two?" she smiled, practically hopping up and down with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Namine Aoki

Namine Aoki

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:45 pm

((Ohmigawd guys I'm so sorry but I'm like totally braindead for this thread nao. Can we just say we made it to Petalburg?))
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:39 pm

((Mmkay! The contest is soon anyhow.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)   A Petalburg Journey! (Namine) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next