Hoenn Region Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoenn Region Heroes

The large island region to the southwest of Johto holds many secrets insides. Can you be a hero of Hoenn?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SITE TRANSFER.
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:03 pm by Namine Aoki

» Egg Promo!
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm by Chris Akira

» The forests of Petalburg (open)
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:31 am by Kazuki Shidake

» Petalburg Contest
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:07 pm by Adelais Cara

» We're Going on a Journey! ((Kaida))
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm by Tara Chikara

» -steals your soul and brings it here- ^.^
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm by Namine Aoki

» The beginning((Open to two others.))
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 pm by Chris Fletcher

» A Petalburg Journey! (Namine)
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:23 pm by Adelais Cara

» Tara Chikara
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm by Tara Chikara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Chris Akira
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Vote_lcapRiding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Voting_barRiding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Adelais Cara
Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Vote_lcapRiding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Voting_barRiding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kazuki Shidake
Namine Aoki
Chris Fletcher
Kaida Chikara
Tara Chikara
Neku Shibuya
Dom1337
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:42 am
Affiliates
free forum

Credit
Credit to Pokemon and the Hoenn Region to Nintendo, Satoshi Tajiri and Gamefreak.

Credit to the skin to sasuke5643 @ hitskin.com

Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Happiness : 176

Character Sheet
PokéMoney: 1000
Pokémon:

Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:11 pm

"Yes, that is what I went to get. My name is Rina, and I am the Pokemon Ranger of this forest. I subdued this Onix from rampaging the forests, but it is all right. It's going straight to the PC now." She smiled at you, tossing some of her brown hair behind her ears, her light blue eyes gazing towards Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur gave another tiny cry when the girl, Rina, knelt by him and then took a band-age and then wrapping it around the Bulbasaur's leg, and then took out a Potion and quickly sprayed it over the pokemon. Bulbasaur gave a little wince and cry, but still nodded at the girl and nudged its head at her leg. He smiled at her and then she picked the pokemon up.

"Thank you... for not letting Onix rampage. I guess I'm in due for a reward, so here..." she held out a yellow stone-like item.

"It's a Thunderstone."
Back to top Go down
https://hoennheroes.forumotion.net
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Happiness : 53

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:44 pm

So, her name is Rina... Pokemon Ranger of this forest...

In his eyes, her long brown hair was gorgous and her light blue eyes were mesmersising.
Kazuki watched Rina as she patched up Bulbasaur's wounds, her grace and elegance was something special... Something he has never seen another human performed before.

Kazuki let go of Bulbasaur as Rina picked it up and thanked him for preventing Onix from going from a rampage.

"Its... Nothing. Rea... Really." Kazuki replied, but when she offered him the Thunderstone, Kazuki quickly said: "No please. I ca...can't accept it. Its too... too valuable."

With a Thunderstone, he knew could witness some electric pokemon evolutions. Like, a pikachu evolving into a raichu, an eevee into jolteon and many more. But such evolutionary stones are rare and rather valuable, he cannot just take it as a gift for subduing a rampaging Onix. Or so, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:00 am

Rina gave a warm smile at you. "It's nothing. I found it in the forest with an injured Pichu, and it was of no use to me. It's the least I can do after what my Onix had done. I'm not exactly a fan of Electric type pokemon." She held up the Thunderstone carefully, holding it out towards you, wanting you to take it.

Bulbasaur nuzzled against her neck and she then held it carefully in her arms, cradling the tiny pokemon. "It just hatched.... you can tell by its size," she noted carefully. "I think it got separated from its mother and that's why it got injured so easily." She noted this and raised an eyebrow. "It's not going to do well in the wild, I know that. If you dont want the Thunderstone, would you like this Bulbasaur instead?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 am

"Well... I... I guess I could help to raise the bulbasaur instead..." Kazuki replied without much hesitation. He couldn't bear to imagine how else could the poor little fella get hurt in the wild, without any proper care and protection.

"Or maybe... What do you think Eve? You could have a quick evolution to a Jolteon if we had a Thunderstone..." Kazuki knelt down beside Eve and stroked her fur.

"Vii~" Eve purred gently in reply and suddenly began to glow white.

"Woah? What's going on?" Kazuki was rather surprised, he took his hand off Eve and took a step back as the white light began to hurt his eyes a little.

Eve began to grow taller and longer, from between her ears, something kind of sprouted.

Could it be...?
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:29 am

Leafeon Eevee now called out, changing in form completely. Her skin was now more majestic, and a beautiful tan color. Her siamese like markings became more distinct now, and her paws, eyes and ears were now a dark brown color. Her ears were now resembling a leaf, and a longer sprout appearing on its forehead. The glowing subsided and the Leafeon stood there now, the evolution complete.

"It seems as if your Eevee evolved into Leafeon, that was rather surprising," Rina noted, examining the pokemon. "It is noted that leveling up in forest-like surroundings would allow Eevee to adapt to the surroundings and evolve. I have a question, did Eevee have a battle in or around in the forest?" she ran her hand along the back along the siamese cat-like pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:34 am

"Yea... She did... And I caught this Geodude that had initially attacked me."
Kazuki replied, as he drew out his pokeball and called out Geodude.

"Oh... Eve!" He gave a little cry of joy as he kenlt beside her again, stroking her, "I do have a ques... question. Are rock pokemon around thi...this area all that wi... wild? And yes. I forgot to in... introduce myself. I'm Ka... Kazuki."
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 am

"Oh, hello Kazuki! It's nice to meet you! And, um, well, there are a few grass pokemon and rock pokemon roaming around the area, and it's mostly them. But, this Bulbasaur is pretty rare in the area. I mean, it's probably only because a Venusaur picked this area to lay a couple of eggs. It's uncommon to see them outside of the Kanto region, so these are really nice to see...." she pet the Bulbasaur who nuzzled against her arm.

"Oh, a Geodude? It's so cute!" she squealed at both of his pokemon, a Leafeon and a Geodude. She then stared at the Leafeon once more and then stroked her hand over the pokemon's back. "And your Leafeon... its so... beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 am

"I see..." Kazuki nodded, in his mind he could visualise how a Venesaur looked like. He saw it on television before, in championship leagues and contest battles.

When Rina complimented his pokemon, he blushed a little, "Thank you..."
In addition to the fact that Rina was stroking Eve, her hand brushed across his slightly and his face became even more flushed.

"Well... I guess I shou... should be going now. Come on guys. Off to Rustboro city! Aha...ha..." Kazuki quickly turn arouned to hide his face and said sheepishly.

"Oh. And I think the Bulbasaur should stay in the forest, it still has you to protect it. Right?"
Kazuki quickly added in another sentence, while Geodude bounced it way beside Kazuki and Leafeon gracefully bounded in front of Kazuki.
Back to top Go down
Chris Akira
Admin
Chris Akira

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh my, well, good luck in Rustboro! I think Leafeon would be of good use to you, since there is a type advantage with Grass types, and Roxanne's Geodude also has a sub-type of Ground, so it should also be effective there! I think Leafeon learns it first grass move later on though, so, um, just good luck!" Rina waved, Bulbasaur giving its form of a wave on her shoulder, and Onix giving a loud Screech in reply to see you off.

A large path in front of you opened up, and Rustboro seemed to be in the distance!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Shidake

Kazuki Shidake

Character Sheet
Pokémon:

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 am

"Bye then!" Kazuki replied, giving a little wave over his shoulder, and he carried on through the forest, hands in his pockets, in an attempt to look a little "cool" from the back.

Not before long, a large path came into view and at the end of it, there lies Rustboro city.

"Let's go guys! The last one there is a rotten excecute!" Kazuki challenged and the trio began sprinting towards Rustboro city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?   Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riding on Dawn's Carriage - A beginning to infinity... And beyond?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2